Hello Everyone,

I wanted to remind you all about the UC Davis tournament that will be held
December 1-2, 2012 in scenic Davis, CA. The official invitation will follow
shortly, please consider this a "save-the-date" sort of message. We'll be
offering six preliminary rounds of BP debate, plus appropriate elims. We'll
schedule things to be done early on Sunday, so that those of you with
significant travel can get on the road at a reasonable hour. We will also
hold a demonstration debate, open to the local community, the night before
the tournament and we would love to have you come to that as well.

Again, the official invitation will follow shortly. If you have any
questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Best,

Colin Murphy

UC Davis Debate