Subject: 	RE: sweepstakes
Date: 	Sun, 21 Oct 2012 21:16:50 +0000
From: 	Jones, Steven L. <[log in to unmask]>
To: 	Alfred C Snider <[log in to unmask]>

Any responses to the inquiry? We'd like to be part of the sweepstakes
competition.

*From:*Alfred C Snider [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
*Sent:* Monday, October 15, 2012 2:56 PM
*To:* Jones, Steven L.
*Subject:* Re: sweepstakes

Do we want to put PA in our region? Rules say NE-NY.

On 10/15/12 2:15 PM, Jones, Steven L. wrote:

    Hi Alfred,

    I guess I did not self-identify about joining the sweeps race again
    this year. I thought since we were in it last year it would hold
    over to this year...

    Sorry about that, but GCC would like to be in the sweepstakes race.

    Thanks,

    Steven Jones, PhD

    Grove City College

--

Alfred C. Snider aka Tuna

Edwin Lawrence Professor of Forensics, University of Vermont

Lawrence Debate Unionhttp://debate.uvm.edu/debateblog/LDU/

Global Debate Bloghttp://globaldebateblog.blogspot.com

Debate Centralhttp://debate.uvm.edu

802-656-0097 office; 802-238-8345 mobile;802-656-4275 fax

@asnider Twitter

Please realize that I am often on the road with travels all over the world. I may not be able to respond to you immediately. See my calendar at

http://debate.uvm.edu/tunacalendar.html