13

6

# teams

36

44

60

152

NORTHEAST UNIVERSITIES DEBATE SWEEPSTAKES 2012-2013

BECOMING A PART OF THE SWEEPSTAKES:

TOURNAMENTS AND POINTS:

MUST BE A WORLDS FORMAT TOURNAMENT.

CAN COUNT THE BEST FOUR RESULTS FROM THE LARGEST SIX TOURNAMENTS IN THE NORTHEAST (NEW ENGLAND, NEW YORK). THIS MAY INCLUDE USU IF IT IS HELD IN THE NORTHEAST. IT DOES COUNT YALE BUT NOT TOURNAMENTS IN CANADA. IF WORLDS IS HELD IN THE NORTHEAST IT WILL COUNT. IF TOURNAMENTS IN THE TOP SIX HAVE THE SAME NUMBER OF TEAMS THE SCHOOL WILL RECEIVE THE SCORE FROM THE TOURNAMENT WHERE THEY SCORED HIGHER.

AWARDS

--
Alfred C. Snider aka Tuna
Edwin Lawrence Professor of Forensics, University of Vermont

Please realize that I am often on the road with travels all over the world. I may not be able to respond to you immediately. See my calendar at
http://debate.uvm.edu/tunacalendar.html