Hello Everyone,

Attached to this email is the official invitation for the UC Davis
tournament on Dec 1-2. We'll be having a public demonstration debate at 6pm
the night before and would love to showcase some of the best our region has
to offer. If you are going to arrive in the area in time and are interested
in participating in the demonstration debate, please contact me.

Please note that we need a firm estimate on the number of teams you're
bringing by November 15. I apologize for the early requirement, but there
are new rules in place on campus for room reservations. Actual entries,
names, pairings, etc. are not due until the week before the tournament.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Colin Murphy

UC Davis Debate