We hope that all will be well with the storm by the time the tournament
arrives.

I hope you all can come to the public debate on Friday night. THBT
DEMOCRATS SHOULD NOT VOTE FOR OBAMA. Claremont & King's say yes, Air
Force & Vermont say no.

http://debate.uvm.edu/debateblog/huber/Public_Debate.html

Thanks to those who have updated their shuttle status.

Let us know how we can help.

Tuna

--
Alfred C. Snider aka Tuna
Edwin Lawrence Professor of Forensics, University of Vermont

Please realize that I am often on the road with travels all over the world. I may not be able to respond to you immediately. See my calendar at
http://debate.uvm.edu/tunacalendar.html