I can understand those who can not tolerate the fragrance, I m sure are
only a few. I have been in the field for 12 years and after reading this
thread I am lucky enough that I haven't been exposed to that experience.
Maybe the heat of south miami vanishes out the alcohol of perfumes.... or
maybe we don't use it as much as in the northern states :)