i agree, it takes a while for most techs to scan enough TCDs  to be
comfortable with them, typically not your easiest patients to scan and
requires some oversight from someone with experience to show them the
ropes/anatomy. very tiny window, very subtle movements to get what you need
for color imaging studies.
matt