Ruth, not sure what you are asking.  It would seem that you "doc" is
staying in bounds with your established criteria.  So, yes you are
"okay".  In my humble opinion.  The issue to my feeble mind is did you
see a severe stenosis?  It is not about correlation.  It is about,
always about, patient care.