From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Crash
Bandicoot
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2012 9:23 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Full Time Sonographer Position - Dallas/Ft Worth

"neuro  translucent".........perhaps you mean "nuchal translucency"

On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 1:09 AM, Michael Carr <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

We have a high risk OB GYN client seeking a full-time RDMS OB GYN
Sonographer with fetal echo and neuro translucent experience.  Please
contact me or Beth Baker should you know anyone in your network that would
be interested in this opportunity!  Thank you..

Michael Carr
CnDirect Source
972-484-3922
www.cnstaffing.com