Thanks Terry.  And, thanks for creating the Wiki so fast, I hope it works as
we hoped it will.

Bill Beymer

From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Terry
Zwakenberg
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2012 2:42 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: worksheets

I am sure everyone has some and I am sure there will be critiques of these
but I posted some worksheets on the flo-net wiki to see if there are issues
with viewing or downloading them.

If anyone does try to access them and has problems please let me know off
flownet.

If you don't have it here is the link to the site.

Flo-Net Wiki <https://sites.google.com/a/a2zsite.net/flo-net-wiki/>

...TJ

To handle yourself, use your head. To handle others, use your heart.

No virus found in this message.