From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kimberly
Higgins
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 3:03 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: CCA criteria

Hi all! It's been quiet, so I thought I'd spice it up...does anyone have
specific diagnostic criteria you would be willing to share for CCA
interpretation? I didn't realize this had been added to the ICAVL standards.
Also, a resource would be great!
Thanks much!
Kim Higgins

This e-mail, including attachments, is intended for the sole use of the
individual and/or entity to whom it is addressed, and contains information
from Licking Memorial Health Systems which is confidential or privileged. If
you are not the intended recipient, nor authorized to receive for the
intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or
use of the contents of this e-mail and attachments is prohibited. If you
have received this in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail and
delete the message immediately. You may also contact the LMH Process
Improvement Center at 740-348-4641. E-mail transmissions cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.
in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail
transmission. Thank you.