Dear Flownetters,
     I have been a member of flownet for the past 15 years, and everything
that I know about Vascular Ultrasound, I have learned from your
exhanges with each other. I have also enjoyed your back and  forth
humor about your profession, and the genuine professionalism and
caring, that all of you express regarding your field.
  I have been a vascular recruiter for over 20 years, and only rarely do I
post a position on your site,but sometimes I need your assistance.
   I am working with a 300+ bed hospital in the South East that is looking
for a Lead/ Technical Director for  their vascular lab
   This person would supervise a staff of 4 RVT's and  work with other
staff and the Medical Director to help accredit the lab.
  The position is 90% administrative with teaching duties, and involves no
call.
  The hospital needs someone who can do renals,TCD's and all abdominal
vascular scans, and be able to teach these skills to the staff .
  They are looking for someone who has 5-9 years of  clincal and
leadership  skills in the vascular field.
   The position is in a very pleasant location, aand the salary is
competitive, along with relocation assistance.
    If you are interested, or know someone who is, please contact me OFF
the flownet site.
    Thank you,
      Andrea Egerton MS
      Director Allied Health Services