I volunteer bill.

Connie Mccoy

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

----- Reply message -----
From: "William Beymer" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Screening Proposal
Date: Fri, Oct 5, 2012 2:31 pm

I agree with the perception of Don being very funny.  However, as the multiple requests for this protocol kept popping up in my inbox, it made me start thinking of how often this happens and what could be done to create a more efficient solution.

**DISCLAIMER**Before everyone gets their flame throwers out, I understand that this forum is for sharing of information and ideas and I am in no way faulting those who have requested copies.

I was just thinking that this comes up frequently on FlowNet and it might be a great opportunity for several individuals to work together collaboratively to create needed documents, protocols, contracts etc.  This could be done through the use of a Wiki which would allow submissions by multiple sources and put it all together into one end product.  It would, or course, require someone to be the organizer of the project but it might bring in multiple perspectives that had not been considered.

OK, just throwing my $.02 worth in.  I will now sit back and wait for any aftermath I may have created J  Maybe I should stick with my normal “lurking”  lol

Bill Beymer