LOL..

Sent from MARSĀ

-------- Original message --------
Subject: Re: Cold Legs and Feet, without Significant Arterial disease?
From: Paul J Graham <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
CC:

Maybe I should Specify a little better, The patient had Cold feet and
legs ...Temperature not sure, but they felt very cool to the touch. I didnt see
any Raynaud's peaks but I didnt do a Cold immersion test of any kind and He
didnt mention having symptoms from being in any kind of cold environment
that would correlate with that. And as far as neurogenic coudl a nerve issue
cause actual Temperature of the Leg to change ? Im not saying it can't
however please if you know how that works id love to figure that out.
And last but not least...JASON, Oddly enough he did kinda have duck feet and
skinny legs...Maybe they were a duck!