I would like to implement a no perfume policy, but how do you get pts and staff to comply?  Some pts 'swim' in perfume in lieu of batheing.  Many (most) people that wear perfume and cologne don't want their 'rights' to be infringed upon by being told not to wear this stuff.  They don't think of other's well being.  I have family members very sensitive to perfume, particularly Febreeze, which is a neurotoxin.  I have kids with asthma that are sensitive.  Many of these products cause reactions, and I believe most people do not even know it.  One family member had to go to the ER once due to fragrance and had a very severe allergic reaction to Chloe n another incident.  I have to change shirt and wash my arms thoroughly when I get home after work.  Any suggestions, or is this a loaded question!?!  Andy Bebry