I can understand those who can not tolerate the fragrance, I m sure are only a few. I have been in the field for 12 years and after reading this thread I am lucky enough that I haven't been exposed to that experience. Maybe the heat of south miami vanishes out the alcohol of perfumes.... or maybe we don't use it as much as in the northern states :)