STAT opinions please!

Anyone have any user insight on the CX 50…added to a fleet of IE33s  with a L12-3. C5, peds cardiac probes, an adult cardiac probe.  Specifically, we have a pretty good # of obese, COPD and vent patients in the acute care setting, but floor space is premium and we are killing ourselves with furniture moving.  We are echo/vasc lab.

Any quick info will help!  Have to decide by this afternoon!

Thanks, Norma B, RVT in SC

PALMETTO HEALTH CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited by law.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately.