It’s still not an IE on small wheels, but it’s darn close in the limited amount of time I’ve used it.  I’ve used Cypress and Vivid I and the CX is head and shoulders, knees and toes above those.

NOTE: This electronic message and attachment(s), if any, contains information which is intended solely for the designated recipient(s). Unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution, or other use of the contents of this message or attachment(s), in whole or in part, is prohibited without the express authorization of the author of this message.