I havent looked at the book yet so just guessing.

...TJ

To handle yourself, use your head. To handle others, use your heart.

On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 11:39 AM, Steven Knight <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
A coworker used to work with Dr. Polak and he has written him for an explanation. Reply is pending.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Droid

-----Original message-----
From: Doug Marcum <[log in to unmask]>
To:
Sent:
Wed, Oct 3, 2012 16:33:43 GMT+00:00
Re: Eccentric Aortic Aneurysms

Lol, seriously though...Maybe it refers to an exceptionally diseased aorta with multiple issues such as a supra/Infrarenal/and iliac involvement with fusiform/saccular component and atherosclerotic stenosis (or any "combination" of the above).  In other words, any aneurym that one name won't completely describe it is "eccentric"? Any takers?

Doug Marcum
RDMS,RDCS,RVT(APS),RPhS
Advanced Ultrasound Consultants
Global Vein Solutions