From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ann Marie Kupinski
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2012 8:52 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: part time position

We have an opening for a part time/per diem technologist.  They must be an RVT and experience in general abdominal scanning is a plus.  No nights, weekends, or call.  All our sites are outpatient offices in the Capital District region of New York.  The hours are very flexible.  It is a perfect position for some one looking for a few days a week.

Please contact me off the Flownet for more info

Thanks

Ann Marie Kupinski

North Country Vascular Diagnostics