 From: Ann Marie Kupinski <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2012 9:51 AM
Subject: part time position

We have an opening for a part time/per diem technologist.  They
must be an RVT and experience in general abdominal scanning is a plus.  No
nights, weekends, or call.  All our sites are outpatient offices in the
Capital District region of New York .
 The hours are very flexible.  It is a perfect position for some one
looking for a few days a week.

Please contact me off the Flownet for more info

Thanks
Ann Marie Kupinski
North CountryVascular
Diagnostics