Hi Marie

I live in NY and RVT Eligible, and graduated with honors, a 3.7 GPA

Thank you,

James

From: Ann Marie Kupinski <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2012 9:51 AM
Subject: part time position

We have an opening for a part time/per diem technologist.  They must be an RVT and experience in general abdominal scanning is a plus.  No nights, weekends, or call.  All our sites are outpatient offices in the Capital District region of New York .  The hours are very flexible.  It is a perfect position for some one looking for a few days a week.

Please contact me off the Flownet for more info

Thanks
Ann Marie Kupinski
North Country Vascular Diagnostics