Flownetters,

I am looking for a used Nicolet Vasoguard.  The box would be sufficient
as I am good on the cart.  Also, looking for the phone number of a
dealer, Robert Gaw.  For the right price looking to purchase NOW.
Please contact me off line at [log in to unmask]

Thank you,

Hank

720-880-7831

This e-mail message is confidential, intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named above, and may contain information that is
privileged, exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent
responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, do not disclose or
disseminate this message to anyone except the intended recipient.  If
you have received this message in error, or are not the named recipient,
please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete all
copies of this message.