Flownetters,

I am looking for a used Nicolet Vasoguard.  The box would be sufficient as I am good on the cart.  Also, looking for the phone number of a dealer, Robert Gaw.  For the right price looking to purchase NOW.  Please contact me off line at [log in to unmask].

Thank you,

Hank

720-880-7831

This e-mail message is confidential, intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above, and may contain information that is privileged, exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, do not disclose or disseminate this message to anyone except the intended recipient.  If you have received this message in error, or are not the named recipient, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete all copies of this message.