Mina

Perhaps you could be more specific on exactly what pertaining angle correct
your looking for, the 6th Edition no longer has Zweibel as an author. However
concerning angle do you merely mean physics wise why we take the angle ? or
something more specific? usually the first two chapters of the book cover
Physics information the Doppler equation is explained on page 38 of the 6th
edition. But Im guessing your are talking about something more like the fine
angle steering you can do with the Ultrasound machine, and as far as that is
concerned definitely better off looking in a physics book or asking one of our
physics guru's.

Paul Graham