Also meant to add, if you charge per case you run the risk of an account having, say, 4 cases for the day, two in the morning and the other two at 3 and 4pm because "its the only time the patients can come in".. Now if you are "per case", you just spent a full day for 4 cases!  That's why in my system, that's a FULL DAY rate and my time is guaranteed...

Doug Marcum
RDMS,RDCS,RVT(APS),RPhS
Advanced Ultrasound Consultants
Global Vein Solutions