Franklin,

Yes, about the disagreement.
I negotiate my pay independent of RVU formulas.
I too have other initials and roles that have nothing to do with the use
of the word sonographer.
No amount of statistical or theoretical mitigation will change the fact
that sonographer is the logical term to use.
I don't object to being and RVT-never said that.
Using sonographer is imporatnt to me as I am sure it is to many others.
Its importance is demonstarted with the content of your response.

Sorry we will not understand each other,

Joe