Sequential Compression Devices (SCD). I googled it.

We usually just call them the leg thingies.

From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Matthew
Smith
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2012 10:29 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: SCD's on a patient with calf clot

also known as  venodyne cuffs, basically a fancy blood pressure cuff
that covers the entire calf and periodically squeezes to reduce the risk
of DVT in non active patients, come to think of it I have no idea what
SCD stands for, maybe "squeezy calf device"?

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 7:26 AM, Luz Guzman Restrepo