From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Doug Marcum
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2012 8:46 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Eccentric Aortic Aneurysms

 Eccentric aortic aneurysms, to my knowledge, are usually located on the "left side of the tracks" (usually next door to the boorish IVC). They live in expensive homes, wear gaudy clothes and jewelry and dine at all the upscale eateries.  :)

Doug Marcum
RDMS,RDCS,RVT(APS),RPhS
Advanced Ultrasound Consultants
Global Vein Solutions