Please do not open this e-mail or if you do don't click the link. This e-mail is a worm that attacks your contact list. It repeatedly sends e-mail with infected links to everyone in your contact list from you. The recipient  believes it is safe because it came from you, opens the link & spreads the worm. Usually the RE is empty. This time it just had an o in the RE but the (TO:) was filled with 30 names which included UVM Flownet.
You can tell if your are already infected by checking your trash, spam or if like me you track sent e-mail by placing a copy of out going e-mail into the sent folder, every e-mail sent by the worm will be listed in the sent file. DON'T open them, DELETE them and empty he trash.
To get rid of this infection all of the infected e-mails must be removed from your system especially the original infected e-mail. The quicker you act the less damage and the easier it will be the eliminate the infection. This worm since it enters your system from a link already on your computer is not detected by anti-virus / Internet security programs. Vigilance is the only protection.
Now that this worm has entered the UVM Flownet we are all at risk until it is deleted from everyone's system especially from the originator.
A few days ago I received a Flownet e-mail with a blank RE: and yesterday I received another  from Kay Yost  ( sorry Kay I don't mean to pick on you but...) since I automatically delete these e-mails I can not tell you where it came from. This may be the worm originator.
Thank you all for your help in eliminating this worm and keep our social network free of infection.

Carolyn M Semrow, RVS

"A master, in the art of living, draws no sharp distinction
between his work and his play, his labor and his leisure,
his mind and his body, his education and his recreation.
He hardly knows which is which. He simply pursues his
vision of excellence through whatever he is doing and leaves
others to determine if he is working or playing. To himself
he always seems to be doing both."
Francois-René Chateaubriand (1768-1848)

The HTML graphics in this message