From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gustafson, Melissa M
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2012 11:49 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: research software suggestions

Hello!

Those of you with systematic reviews project experience, can you recommend a better collaboration and abstracting tool than EndNote(which really isn't one at all)?  Thank you!

Melissa Gustafson, MLIS
This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, any disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this communication or its substance is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please return to the sender and delete from your computer system.