I'm having trouble getting a copy of the National Council of State Boards of Nursing Model Nursing Practice Act & Nursing Administration Rules? We're not a member. Would anyone be able to lend a copy to us?
Thanks you! Thank you!

Jen Martin, MLS
Library Manager
Health Sciences Library

The Hospital of Central Connecticut
100 Grand Street
New Britain, CT 06050
860 224 5900 x2570 tel
860 224 5970 fax

www.thocc.org
www.hartfordhealthcare.org

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message, including any attachments.