Yeah, but it sure was funny watching Michael Sanctimonious Bloomberg's press
conference. While he pleaded with New Yorkers to stay out of the parks ("and
stay safe; that's the most important thing") I swear I saw a screen crawl on
the bottom that read: "Anyone wishing to file an endangerment lawsuit after
getting knocked on the head can do so at wwww.fuhgeddaboudit.com"
--tn