[Please excuse cross postings]

Please reply to Kate Strotmeyer by email if interested. She can be reached at [log in to unmask]

Dirk

From: Kate Strotmeyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date: November 29, 2012, 1:47:39 PM EST
Cc: FM Muñoz <[log in to unmask]>, Chase Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: MLK VIDEO PROJECT: FM and Kate need your help!

Hello Colleagues, Friends and fellow UVMers:

We are making a short video to show before the MLK keynote address on January 22 and need your help to make it happen!

We are seeking volunteers (students, faculty and staff - individually and/or in groups) to read a passage from Martin Luther King, Jr's, "Where Do We Go From Here" speech.

Through the magic editing skills of Chase Martin (UVM '13), the end product will be one video with many voices reading the same narrative. At the end, each individual/group will close with "I/We are UVM."

Filming will begin on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of next week (location and times, TBD). Filming should only take about 15 minutes.

Please reply to this email by the end of the day Monday if you can participate (we greatly appreciate it!), and I will be in touch with the logistics and passage.

Or, please spread the word to your friends who may be interested in this opportunity.

Thank you thank you,
Kate & FM

Kate Strotmeyer
Assistant Director, Marketing