EWB!

Great meeting everyone!  We have a meeting this Thursday at 8am with
Professor Arnes Bomblies and other guests regarding project pitches.
This is a great opportunity to build relationships within the UVM
community. We have a good group attending so far so we are asking for
a bigger location.  Attendance is encouraged!! Updates on location
will be sent out on the listserve soon!

Special thanks to members of Vermont's EWB professional chapter, Daisy
and Carrie, for attending our meeting.  We look forward to getting
involved with each others meetings and projects!

The EWB minutes are attached for those unable to attend.

Have a great rest of the week!
Nora