I also had trouble with the first page, ballot totals, absentees etc.
and still don't know if I got it right, but the rest of the input was
easy and I thought it worked fine overall.  It beats all the separate
reporting that the media asks for so I hope the bugs will be worked out
and it will become more that a pilot program.

Diana Peduzzi, Woodbury

--
Diana Peduzzi
Woodbury Town Clerk