Margaret –

My thinking is that it doesn’t matter whether they are “legit” – if they send someone here to research our records, they will be treated the same as our local attorneys and abstractors, and pay the same price.  As for them asking us to post their employment opportunity, I also ignored that as the Town Clerk’s office is not an employment agency or referral system.

Doreen

Doreen Woodward

Town Clerk/Treasurer

Town of Westminster