Gene,

The man I spoke to said they are not copying the records (don't want to pay the price).  They are hiring people to come in and write the data down.  They are also trying to get us to help them hire people (not my job).

Tammy

Roxbury Town clerk

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gene Craft, Town Clerk/Treasurer
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2012 8:54 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: The Warren Group

Is it just me or are others also more than a little uncomfortable about what The Warren Group is proposing to do – mainly copying years of our land records to turn it into real estate data so they can they can then sell it over and over again for a hefty profit on their website?

Gene Craft

Town Clerk/Treasurer

Town of Vershire

(802) 685-2227