I have also been debating on closing for the holidays, starting on Saturday, December 22nd and returning back to work on January 2nd.

I have a lot of vacation time that I can’t seem to take during the summer. I only take a couple of days at a time during the summer so at this time of the year I think people will be traveling and it will be slow. As long as I let people know ahead of time things should be fine or that they can call me at home if it’s an emergency.

Linda

Linda L. Nunn, Groton Town Clerk

802-584-3276 Phone / Fax #

Office hours:

Monday, Tuesday & Thursday

8:30 am to 12:30 pm & 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm

Wednesday & Friday 8:30 am to 12:30 pm