Some 60 members of a flock of Waxwings wheeled around the Price Chopper
parking lot in Morrisville today and occasionally dropped into the
ornamental crabapple trees. Light conditions were dim, but at least
several of them were Bohemians. The fruit is a soft mushy texture -
frozen and then thawed, but not yet dried out.

Debbie