Nova Scotia!!!  CBC from St John New Brunswick (Or is it St John's; One is the capital of New Brunswick the other the capital of Newfoundland) has a birding program talking about the rare birds around the Bay of Fundy.  I was camping outside of Annapolis Royal in September and caught many interesting birds.  Plenty of Whale Watches out of the Gaspe Area area.  As an added attraction a lot of good music in Lower Canada.

Cheers,

Bob From West Arlington

PS

If you ever get to Ontario visiting Point Pele is a must.  I cut my teeth birding there when I was at graduate school at the University of Guelph.  Lot of good birding on campus.