To go along with sitings reported by others, I had two Pine Grosbeaks at the Spruce Mountain trailhead in Plainfield about a week ago.  Last weekend I saw five Pine Grosbeaks feeding in crab apple trees at the Orchard Valley Waldorf School on VT 14.
I'm eagerly awaiting sightings of crossbills and redpolls at my feeders, but so far have just had the usual suspects of BC Chickadees, Blue Jays, Red and White-breasted Nuthatches and ten Turkeys.  I've also had two Tufted Titmouse (and a single Grey Squirrel), which I didn't know if that was unusual at this elevation.
Today had my first Tree Sparrow.
Taber AllisonEast Hill RoadPlainfield