Hi all,

I have tried for this bird the last 3 evenings.
The Snow Geese have come out about 1/2 hour
before sunset each day (at the goose viewing area) but I and others could not
find the Ross's. This morning I tried to find it early.
It turned out to be a good time to try it. I was
actually on Gage Road this time. The flock began
coming out of the hidden pond and putting down
in a field east of the orange gate at the end of the
road that is next to the now unused barn and outbuildings.
It took me about 30 minutes of searching before I was able
to find it. It was about 3 birds back from the front of the
group and it is an adult.
Good luck to any that may try for it!!!

Enjoy birds,

Jim Mead