Here MD we are currently hosting Vermont Red - breasted nuthatches for the winter.  They have been gathering with the Romney Red - bellied woodpeckers talking trash and generally scaring the heck out of the Bluebirds.  I Pine for the Siskins to drive them off...

Sorry, I just had to... ;)

Frank Boyle
Rohrersville, MD ( and an expat Vermonter)

Sent from my iPhone