 From: "Good, Shawn" <[log in to unmask]>
To: 'bonnie stewart' <[log in to unmask]>; 'Marsha Booker' <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>; "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 10:00 AM
Subject: RE: Pomainville talk

Let’s put the 8th of January down.

Shawn P. Good, Fisheries Biologist
Vermont Fish & Wildlife Department
271 North Main St., Suite 215
Rutland, VT   05701-2423
802-786-3863
www.vtfishandwildlife.com

From:bonnie stewart [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 5:30 PM
To: Good, Shawn; 'Marsha Booker'
Cc: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]

HI Shawn,
Let’s move the program into January –Tuesdays the 8, 15, 22 work, but if a Saturday is better, we can do that.  We have a major fundraiser on the 12, so I would prefer not to do any programming the 9, 10, or 11.  Let me know what works for you and again, I’m sorry to reschedule so late on you.  Thanks again and I hope all is well. bonnie

“Cutting libraries in a recession is like cutting hospitals in a plague.”
- Eleanor Crumblehulme, University of British Columbia, Law Library

"I think that the health of our civilization ... and our concern
for the future can be tested by how well we support our libraries."
- Carl Sagan

Bonnie Stewart, Director
Maclure Library
PO Box 60