From: Martha McClintock <[log in to unmask]>
To: VTBIRD <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tue, Nov 6, 2012 7:04 am
Subject: [VTBIRD] Turkeys

Late yesterday afternoon, 23 turkeys visited my backyard, looking so huge
and (sorry!) ugly compared to the juncos that usually congregate under my
feeders. The juncos moved away but some did not go far enough and a turkey
would chase them a bit further away.

Fun to watch for twenty minutes or so.  Then the turkeys moved off to a
neighbor's lawn.

The juncos returned and among them, one white-throated sparrow, the first
I've seen at my feeders this fall.

Martha
Westford