Pretty busy here in North Pownal as well!    The siskins seem to have left for a  while but the gold, purple and house finches are well represented.  Only last year I was lamenting the lack of chickadees; this year has seen a real reversal!  Heaps of juncos, no sparrows to speak of but that may well be because I've been chary with my ground feed , not wanting to attract bears.  Lots of tufties, jays, doves , nuthatches and woodpeckers.   Guess it's time to put out the suet.

Mundi
N Pownal

Mundi Smithers

The greatest tragedy in mankind's enitire history may be the hijacking of morality by religion.
Arthur C Clarke (1917-2008)