Micahel,

The photo is not convincing either way to me...

Alex

From: Vermont Butterfly Survey [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Micahel Sabourin
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 9:27 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: 10/28

I posted a photo of the Skipper's backside to Flicker. Dale Schweitzer was visiting recently and he is of the opinion that the spcimen is Polites origenes

Michael

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mothvet/

CAUTION PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this transmission is intended to be sent only to the stated recipient of the transmission.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the intended
recipient's agent, you are hereby notified that we do not intend to waive
any privilege that might ordinarily be attached to this communication. Any
dissemination, distribution or copying of the information contained in this
transmission is therefore prohibited. You are further asked to notify us of
any such error in transmission as soon as possible at the telephone
number/email address shown above. Thank you for your cooperation.