He can get a lot of records from BAMONA. Vermonters put in a lot data this year there.
Kent

____________________________

Kent McFarland
Vermont Center for Ecostudies
PO Box 420 | Norwich, Vermont 05055
802.649.1431 x2

VCE Logo
Visit Our Pages: Facebook YouTube Blogger

On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 9:09 AM, Micahel Sabourin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
note from Mark Mello

This is your Zone 10 coordinator, Mark Mello.  I don't know if you are planning to send any Lepidoptera records in this year, bit if so, use the following e-mail address [log in to unmask]" style="line-height:1.2em;text-decoration:underline;color:rgb(0,51,153);outline-style:none;outline-width:initial;outline-color:initial" target="_blank">[log in to unmask]  My home e-mail crashed (Comast'a fault), and I lost all my stored e-mails as well as my address book, and I know some submitters use my home address.  If you hear of anyone having a problem sending data to me, please pass on this information.

Its always something.

Mark