With the popularity of releasing monarchs at events, we can't be sure of the origin of this one. I rather doubt this is a natural monarch given the temperatures the regions has had .
Kent

Kent McFarland
Vermont Center for Ecostudies
PO Box 420 | Norwich, Vermont 05055
802.649.1431 x2

VCE Logo
Visit Our Pages: Facebook YouTube Blogger